Monday, January 2, 2017

Peek at the Week January 2-6

Dates To Note:
Monday: No School
Tuesday: Welcome Back!



THANK YOU!
I cannot thank all of you enough for the generous gifts I received before the break. I was so overwhelmed and grateful. I love what I do every day and feel honored to be a part of your child's life. Thank you for sharing them with me!


Math Update
Next week we will be taking our math midyear in our math classes. It is important that your child reviews their notes from the year as it is a cumulative assessment. I plan to use this information to drive instruction for the 2nd semester. It is not an assessment I will count for a grade.

Word Study News
For the next two weeks, we will be working on a second homophone unit. With the exception of the Root Word Study group, everyone will have the same list.

Weather Reminders
When the feel like temperature is 32 or below, skin must be covered to go outside. There will be an inside option on those days.



Reading
Writing
Word Study
Math
Social Studies
Science
Working on Author’s Purpose.
Country Research presentations
Homophone unit 2!
Review
Virginia's Native Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment